Yesterday, the girls and I traveled to Global. We aired on the local and national show so our families can watch. Some girls answered questions pulled from a hat, and I have to say that they did a great job! After that, we came back to the hotel for lunch, and we traveled to the Eaton Centre for shopping! It was so fun, and thank you to the Eaton Centre for giving us $10 gift cards, which we used for the food court. Even though I live in Woodbridge, which is 20 minutes from Toronto, I don’t really go to the Eaton Centre too much! Thank you so much, #TOthecity! Look at my Facebook page N’Keyah: Miss Teenage Woodbridgr 2014 for pictures, sorry in on my phone!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.