Wow, today was our official first day competing at this pageant. To kick off this fun-filled week, there was a welcome party with very special guests, sponsors that helped make this possible for us. HI-Tec supplied us with comfy and cute sandals, Wright Spa Mobile Services offered us massages and gift cards, Motives gave each girl a nail polish bottle, and Golden Glamour Goddesses provided eaCh girl who wanted one a spray tan. This was a great way to start the week by getting to know the girls and learning about one another. Thank you to all of our generous sponsors for all of the gifts and support you have given this competition and thank you to Michelle and Christi for all of the hard work. I am so excited for the events to come during the week!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.