The lovely country of Canada that we live in with our bipolar weather…but at least April showers bring May flowers, or so they say. It’s been raining so much, well at least here in Toronto! This weather is just another thing I should be grateful of- that we all should be grateful of living in Canada! We are all very lucky people to be living in Canada, but the best part is representing it! We should all be so proud of where we are standing and remember that though there are many talented individuals, not all of them get this opportunity! So pat yourself on the back, be appreciative and be proud!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.